|Charnock, Greig y Starosta, Guido
The New International Division of Labour: Global Transformation and Uneven Development
Palgrave, London, 2016.
– Charnock, Greig & Starosta, Guido – Introduction: The New International Division of Labour and the Critique of Political Economy Today
– Iñigo Carrera, Juan – The General Rate of Profit and Its Realisation in the Differentiation of Industrial Capitals
– Purcell, Thomas F. – ‘Post-neoliberalism’ in the International Division of Labour: The Divergent Cases of Ecuador and Venezuela
– Friedenthal, Tomás & Starosta, Guido – The New International Division of Labour in ‘High-Tech Production’: The Genesis of Ireland’s Boom in the 1990s
– Charnock, Greig (et al.) – New International Division of Labour and Differentiated Integration in Europe: The Case of Spain
– Fitzsimons, Alejandro & Guevara, Sebastián – Transnational Corporations and the ‘Restructuring’ of the Argentine Automotive Industry: Change or Continuity?
– Grinberg, Nicolas – Patterns of ‘State-Led Development’ in Brazil and South Korea: The Steel Manufacturing Industries